275 ch. du Ruisseau Noir
We are located a few feet from Le Petit Train du Nord bike trail which is transformed into cross country skiing during winter time. We are within a short car drive from the 117 highway and the round about at the entrance of the St-Jovite sector.
This property is of a recent construction incorporating pine walls and wooden floors adding warmth and charm to the home. A high quality country home with slow combustion wood fireplace for your après-ski comfort.
Linens, dishes, towells supplied and a fully equipped kitchen to accomodate 4-6 people.
(5 months min. • ski season)
Exclusions: Hydro • Internet • cable tv
10 mins from ski Tremblant & Mont-Blanc
- (1) room with (1) King at 2nd floor
- (1) room with (1) Double at 2nd floor
- (1) room at ground floor-Double
Two (2) full bathrooms with showers. One shower in masterbedroom has rain shower and jets and also in the bedroom there is a whirlpool bath.
- Close proximity ( St-Jovite centre ) and ‘ Le Petit Train du Nord ‘ laurentian bike trail
- Proximity at 10 mins from Mont-Blanc
- Ski Tremblant 10 minutes.
- 20 min. from Provincial, natural preserved park of Mont-Tremblant with groomed cross-country trails