Living in the European style a few steps from the Atwater market, the Lachine Canal and local services where you will find a peaceful life and ease of getting around downtown via subways, bixi, buses while having quick access to highways and bridges. Immediate availability of occupancy, we look forward to welcoming you there!
This condo is located on the top floor of the building which has 4 floors. You have access to an elevator that covers all floors of the building from your garage parking space. Very practical for luggage transfers from the car to the condo and easy access with young children for example.
From the condo you have direct access the private roof terrace giving an interesting view of downtown. BBQs are accepted.
We accept a pet on the condition that it meets the regulations of the building e.i. that it does not cause a nuisance to other neighboring occupants. The unit is non-smoking inside and outside (balconies, terrace and common areas)
The tenant must present proof of permanent employment and employment income. In addition, references from previous rentals will be requested as well as a security deposit of $ 500 to cover, if applicable, minor damage caused during occupancy. Proof of home liability insurance will be required.
Year bulit 1975
2 bdrms • 2 bathrms • lot 4.8 acres
lakefront • fishing • swim • naviguable
- 3 bdrms;
- main florr
- terrace level today an office and can be a bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- terrace level,
- main floor
- open area living, dining, kitchen
- built on concrete slab
- hardwood floors and carpets
- slow combustion stove
- massive ambiance fireplace
- paved driveway
- Cathedral ceiling
- Steep slope terrain providing spectacular views
- Large balcony surrounding facade to lake
- Concrete sealed septic tank ( installation 1975 )
- Artesian well providing natural drinking water
- Ideal cottage to embrace fully the surrounding anture
- Touristic traffic is at minimum
- Municipal beach is mostly used by residents
- Sand beach at short walk distance
- Dock for your pontoon or canoe-kataks
- Lac Saguay has many bays to enjoy