Condo-913 sq.ft. of recent construction (2015) and contemporary style part of a condominium of 3 units. Are you looking for a turnkey pied à terre? No need for work, living in comfort with a beautiful living area, wall air conditioning, air exchanger, floating floor. Balcony and storage locker facing the parking areas.
Ideally located near the St-Jovite sector, Domaine Saint-Bernard and resort. Located 5-10 mins from Tremblant services and activities. Free access to the municipal bus, not far from the cycle track, ski golf courses.
See this virtual visit as the real estate broker tour the property. Note the narration is done in french
condo • 3 bedrooms • 1 bathroom • 1 powder room
913 sq.ft. • ground floor • construction 2015
5 mins from golfs Tremblant • ski Tremblant
- 2 bedrooms (12’x10′)
- 1 bedroom 9’x10′
- floating floors
- rear exit with stairs from kitchen
- kitchen has abundance of cabinets
- open area on living room
- large entrance closet with sliding door on hinge bar
- full bathroom with bath and shower separately
- installation of washer-dryer in unit
- mural air conditionned
- nice window panels with casement
- large lot reserved to co-owners and their occupants
- Close proximity (secteur St-Jovite) of Le Petit Train du Nord laurentian bike trail.
- 10 min of Domain St-Bernard : hiking, lake and beach, pik-nik, low entry fee.
- Tremblant astronomical activities at Domaine St-Bernard, see pavillon Velan.
- Golfs : 3 to 5 minutes to golf Le Maître (Club Link), golf Labelle (Gray Rocks), golf La Bete, golf Le Geant, golf Le Diable, golf Manitou and about 10 minutes to regional golfs (ask us).
- Ski Mont-Tremblant & resort village 5 min.
- Ski Mont- Blanc, 7 minutes.
- Municipal shuttle on Labelle street.
- St-Jovite where all the services are (5 minutes).
- Local boutiques, excellent value/price ratio, excellent restaurants and terraces near by.
- 20 min. from Provincial, natural preserved park of Mont-Tremblant, where fishing, abundant hiking trails, canoeing, etc.
Snowshoe, close access to pedestrian trail (Petit Train Nord).
Mont-Tremblant ski, cross country ski, etc.