840 ch.forêt noire
During summer evenings, let yourself be charmed to the songs of little frogs. Landscaped site surrounded by coniferous trees. In winter, the current owner sets up the pond as an ice rink and invites friends to play broomball on ice. In summer, we discover our horticultural talents and gardeners at the whim of our fantasies .. deers as a bonus !!
There is plenty to have fun with this large one acre lot, peaceful and private sector !! … in a beautiful sector of St-Jovite at Mont-Tremblant.
Year built 1987
2+1 bedrooms • 2 baths • lot 1 acre with pond
golfs • ski • services • schools • daycare
- 3 bedrooms ;
- 2 on second floor
- 1 in basement
- Open area on main floor
- Mezzanine on second floor
- 2 bedrooms on second floor
- Basement fully finished ;
- Family room , bathroom-wash roome, bedroom
- Wood stove
- Large parking
- Exterior entrance directly in basement
- Large lot 4160,8 m² irregular
- Sewage and water supplied by municipal services
- Small artificial pond
- Ideal settings for gardening… deers in bonus !!
- Touristic informations:
- Close proximity (secteur St-Jovite) of Le Petit Train du Nord laurentian bike trail.
- 10 min of Domain St-Bernard : hiking, lake and beach, pik-nik, low entry fee.
- Tremblant astronomical activities at Domaine St-Bernard, see pavillon Velan.
- Golfs : 3 to 5 minutes to golf Le Maître (Club Link), golf Labelle (Gray Rocks), golf La Bete, golf Le Geant, golf Le Diable, golf Manitou and about 10 minutes to regional golfs (ask us).
- Ski Mont-Tremblant & resort village 5 min.
- Ski Mont- Blanc, 7 minutes.
- Municipal shuttle on Labelle street.
- St-Jovite where all the services are (5 minutes).
- Local boutiques, excellent value/price ratio, excellent restaurants and terraces near by.
- 20 min. from Provincial, natural preserved park of Mont-Tremblant, where fishing, abundant hiking trails, canoeing, etc.
Snowshoe, close access to pedestrian trail (Petit Train Nord).
Mont-Tremblant ski, cross country ski, etc.