Escape to a grand log chalet situated on a 60,000 sq. ft. lot in a cul-de-sac by the Black Creek in Saint-Jovite, Mont-Tremblant. Experience a serene atmosphere thanks to its surrounding nature. Facing the P’tit Train du Nord linear park, the perfect place for hiking, biking, or cross-country skiing in the winter at Tremblant. Only a few minutes’ drive from downtown and major supermarkets, this is truly a haven of peace. Ski enthusiasts will appreciate the 15 km distance to Domaine Saint Bernard and Tremblant ski resort. The fully furnished and equipped house is ready to welcome you for a comfortable stay. Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity!
based on 12 consecutive months starting Aug 1st. 2023
( seasonal rate available 5 months+)
5 bdrms • 2 baths • waterfront
golfs • ski • services • schools • daycare
- 5 bdrms
- 1 ensuite bath in master bedroom
- 2 bedrooms on main floor ( office converted with bedrm)
- Master bedroom on 2nd floor + 2 other bedrooms
Open concept living room
House on concrete slab
Large 1 1/2 acre lot
Waterfront property (Black Creek)
Septic tank with weiping field
Surface well fed by natural spring water
Ideal terrain for landscaping your garden, flowers… with deer as a bonus!!
- Touristic informations:
- St-Bernard Domaine 15 minutes by car; zip-lining, beach, picnic, small lake (modest entrance fee)
- Velan Astronomical Observatory (also located at St-Bernard Domaine)
- Golf courses: 5 minutes from Le Maître golf (Club Link) and Labelle golf (Gray Rocks), 5 to 6 other championship golf courses nearby (5 minutes)
- Tremblant ski resort and village 15 minutes by car.
- Located in the St-Jovite area, close to cross-country skiing trails, i
- deal place for cycling and taking the circuit around Lake Gauthier, Lake Équerre.
- Grocery stores, SAQ, etc. within 5 minutes
- No rear neighbors, peaceful natural setting bordered by an interesting stream.
- 20 minutes from Mont-Tremblant Provincial Park Located in the center of all Tremblant activities and points of interest.