Abundent windows openings offering views on conifers. Solarium 3 seasons with sliding windows and screens to enjoy from spring to autumn.
A comfortable house, very well equipped which will give you sensation of living in an another era.
Closed COVID19 rules
(weekly rental only)
Exclusions: no pet • non smokoing
5 mins from Tremblant resort
- 1 Queen bed
- 4 double beds
- 2 single beds in one room
- 1 futon-bed + 1 single bed -another room
- Dining table 10-12 people
- Entirely renovated kitchen complete with 3 dishes kit
- Dish washer,
- BBQ (exterior),
- Internet wireless.
- Linens, bath towells, wash towells,
- Interior fireplace- slow combustion stove*
- Play room-ping pong
- Pool shed with lawn games
- Exterior fireplaces*
- Large car parking -6 cars
- Garage (non available )
- Large solarium 3 seasons with sliding windows and screens
- In-ground cement pool, 5 feet depth
- Large open lawn space plus a private woodlot
- *note: fireplace wood not provided
- Close proximity (secteur St-Jovite) of Le Petit Train du Nord laurentian bike trail.
- 10 min of Domain St-Bernard : hiking, lake and beach, pik-nik, low entry fee.
- Tremblant astronomical activities at Domaine St-Bernard, see pavillon Velan.
- Golfs : 3 to 5 minutes to golf Le Maître (Club Link), golf Labelle (Gray Rocks), golf La Bete, golf Le Geant, golf Le Diable, golf Manitou and about 10 minutes to regional golfs (ask us).
- Ski Mont-Tremblant & resort village 5 min.
- Ski Mont- Blanc, 7 minutes.
- Municipal shuttle on Labelle street.
- St-Jovite where all the services are (5 minutes).
- Local boutiques, excellent value/price ratio, excellent restaurants and terraces near by.
- 20 min. from Provincial, natural preserved park of Mont-Tremblant, where fishing, abundant hiking trails, canoeing, etc.
Snowshoe, close access to pedestrian trail (Petit Train Nord).
Mont-Tremblant ski, cross country ski, etc.
Domain St-Bernard, pedestrian trails, colours of the fall, golfs.