205 Chemin du Lac-Lamoureux
A breathtaking waterfront, beautiful non-navigable lake 10 mins from ski/golf and services of Mont-Tremblant. A flat and clear ground with a dock facilitating your canoe-kayak rides, a natural view combining forest landscape of the mountain and the lake with the waterfowl in spectacle. A peaceful location being at the end of a cul-de-sac. A comfortable house with abundant windows facing the lake. Property well maintained over the years including a heated garage, a large canoe/kayak shed and a shelter in extension of the garage to store your firewood, 4-wheelers etc… Rare product close to everything in Mont-Tremblant !.
House • 3beds • 3 bath(s)
2010 • Immaculate • Garage
Dead end road • 10 mins ski/golfs • Lakefront
- (1) master bedrooms on 2nd floor
- (1) ensuite bathroon to master bedroom
- (2) additional bedrooms in basement
- (1) office in basement could be used as occasional guest bedroom
- (3) full bathrooms;two with separate shower, the other with bath on the main floor
- Kitchen; open concept kitchen with an island which can accomodate 4 chairs. Wooden cabinets.
- Large central boudoir open view to the lake giving a wonderfull nature ambiance. Continuous ceramic flooring from the entrance vestibule thru the kitchen up to boudoir.
- Electric heating baseboards, air exchanger.
- Laundry room same level of kitchen
- Family room in the finished basement giving access to 2 bedrooms and office
- Detached single lane garage with extension shelter for storage ( wood, 4 wheelers, trailer, etc..).
- Separate shed for canoe, kayak, row boat, patio furnitures
10 minutes from Mont-Tremblant ski resort and golf courses or downtown services.
Lake Lamoureux is a very beautiful non-naviguable lake with essence motor boat. Small electric motor accepted. Beautiful waterfowl activities to watch.
982 feet of shoreline with a dock
Located at the end of a dead end road, this location is quiet, peaceful.
You benefit from a large, flat open lakefront lot usable 100% which is rather rare in lakefront properties.
Comfortable property, large and open living area on the main floor with abundant windows panels toward the lake adding to the nature ambiance.